Make this giant ring and enjoy it with your friends.
Ingredients: 8 oz crescent dinner rolls, 2 cans (225 g)1 cup mozzarella cheese(100 g)½ cup pepperoncinis(70 g)¼ cup fresh basil (10 g)⅓ lb salami (150 g)⅓ lb ham (150 g)¼ lb prosciutto (115 g)8 slices provolone cheese, halvedsalt, to tastepepper, to tasteolive oil, optional, for the dipbalsamic vinegar, optional, for the dip
1)Spread a cans of dough and separate into triangles;
2) Put a bowl in the center of a large baking sheet;
3) Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl;
4) Layer cheese, pepperoncinis, basil, salami, ham, prosciutto, and provolone on each triangle closest to the ring.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Close the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough.
7) Repeat around the ring until the filling is enclosed.
8) Bake at 375˚F (190˚C) for 30 minutes.
9) Serve with olive oil and balsamic.
10) Let it cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.