- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Salted butter 1/2 cup, melted
- Powdered white sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Eggs 2 large • 130 kcal
- Refined flour 3/4 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar 1 tsp, to dust
These bombshell brownies are so gooey and fudgy that you will stock these forever at your home. The dense and rich chocolatey taste is extremely comforting and heavenly…
The best thing about this recipe is you don’t have to wait long to enjoy a sinful bite of chocolate decadence. Just churn up the ingredients together and all you have to put it in a hot oven. A simple, fuss free recipe with absolutely divine results!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and prepare a baking tray by lining aluminum foil on it.
- Brush the aluminum foil with the olive oil so that you cover all the insides of the baking tray really well.
- Add the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, to a large bowl. Mix it all together until well combined and slightly fluffy.
- Break the eggs into a separate bowl carefully so that it does not have any bit of egg shells in it.
- Add the eggs to the sugar mixture one egg at a time.
- Whisk the mixture again while moving your hand in one direction only until the mixture is smooth and frothy in consistency.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder in to the egg mixture and again beat the mixture until the ingredients are just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and spread the mixture evenly on to the prepared baking tray.
- Bake the brownie for about 15 minutes or until the brownie is evenly cooked on all sides.
- Remove the tray, cool the brownie, and dust the brownie with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Instead of lining with aluminum foil you may alternatively grease a baking tray with olive oil and use it.
- You may also use an electric blender to blend the ingredients instead of using a ladle or a spatula.
- Move your hands or gadgets in one direction only while mixing the ingredients.
- Make sure there are no egg shells present along with the broken whole eggs.
- You may replace vanilla extract with vanilla essence a well in similar quantities.
- Do not over mix the batter.
- You may add a couple of chopped walnuts either roasted or as such to the brownie batter to give a nutty taste to the delicious brownies.
Nutritional information (per serving): 320 Calories, 16.9g Total fat (10.1g Saturated fat, 0.8g Polyunsaturated fat, 4.1g Monounsaturated fat), 77.5mg Cholesterol, 104mg Sodium, 115.9mg Potassium, 42.7g Total carbohydrates (2.7g Dietary fiber, 29.6g Sugars), 3.9g Protein