A tasty and creamy filling between two cake layers. Cover the top with chocolate and you'll make special and mouthwatering every tastes.
Ingredients: 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix, 2 c. whole milk, 1 pound cake (defrosted if frozen), 3/4 c. heavy cream, 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips.
1) Prepare the cake: In a large bowl, combine together pudding mix and milk for about 3-4 minutes.
2) Pour the batter into a mold and bake at 356°F (180°) for 35 minutes.
3) Cut the cake in half and spread the pudding on top
4) Prepare the topping: pour heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat just until it bubbles. Add chocolate chips in a bowl and pour over hot heavy cream. Leave 2 minutes, then mix well until smooth and no clumps remain.
5) Cover the topo of the pound cake with ganache.
6) Let cool in fridge for about 10 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy with your friends.