A fluffy, colorful and fast dessert to make everyone happy.
This dessert is one of the best recipe ever.
Ingredients: 4 small boxes of Jell-O, different flavorsHot water2 packets unflavored gelatin14 ounces condensed milk
1) Melt each Jell-o into a container and in one cup of boiling water. Chill overnight.
2) Slice up the solidified Jell-O into small squares.
3) Put the squares into a large baking tray, mixing the colors around.
4) Melt gelatin into two cups of hot water. Pour in condensed milk and whisk together.
5) Pour the mixture over the cubed Jell-O.
6) Refrigerate overnight or until fully set.
7) Cut into squares. Enjoy!
If you love jelly try also this: Jello cake
Ingredients: For the cake: 200 ml (6.7 fl. oz) milk; 80 g (2.8 oz) sugar; 5 tsp gelatin powder, bloomed; 350 ml (12 oz) cream; 1 tbsp lemon juice. For the decoration: raspberries, pineapple, blackberries; 1 cup water; 2 ½ tsp gelatin, bloomed.
1)Add sugar and bloomed gelatin into the milk. Heat until gelatin dissolves.
2)Mix cream with lemon juice, add gelatin mixture and stir. Strain the mixture.
3) Pour half of the mixture into a round cake pan, let set completely.
4) Place 3 cookie cutters on top of the jello cake base and pour leftover gelatin-cream mixture. Let set completely.
5) Remove cookie cutters from the cake and fill each shape with berries and chopped pineapple.
6) Mix gelatin with hot water and pour over fruits. Leave to set for the last time.
7) Carefully remove the pan and serve.