Savory tasty flower to make special you meal.
A simple and delicious recipe to make everyone very happy.
Ingredients: Reblochon, puff pastry, 3 eggs, 25 cl cream, bacon, black pepper, 3 potatoes, parsley, red onion.
1) Cut the Reblochon using a glass, keep the center;
2) Cut in half the cheese and put it on the puff pastry and make a flower;
3) In a large bowl mix eggs, cream, bacon, cheese, black pepper, parsley and potatoes. Mix well;
4) Pour the mixture in the flower shape;
5) Add chopped red onion and bake at 356°F (180°) for 20 minutes.
Another and tasty flower you'll can try: Tomato and pesto flower: 2 different flavors in one beautiful dish!
Ingredients: pizza dough, pesto, tomato puree, Parmesan, cheese Brie.
1) Spread the tomato puree and pesto on the pizza dough, dust with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese, then roll up it up;
2) Refrigerate it for 30 minutes and then slice it into wheels;
3) Cut off the top of a round of brie cheese and place the pizza wheels all around it;
4) Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes;
5) Serve hot topped with some basil leaves.