Let' fun to prepare this great cake, everyone will fall in love with this.
Ingredients: 3 boxes vanilla cake mix, or enough cake batter for 6 layers; 6 cups vanilla buttercream; Pink food coloring; Sprinkles; Pink candy melts, melted; Candy of all kinds (lollipops, rock candy, gummies, candy buttons, etc…).
1)Mix the vanilla cake batter and divide it in two. Add pink food coloring to half the batter and sprinkles to the other half. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F (170°).
2) Level your cake layers, and cut three circles into each layer.
3) With the pink and the sprinkled layer, swap the outside rings and the innermost rings, so that you have one layer that goes ‘pink. Sprinkle, pink’ and another layer that goes ‘sprinkle, pink. Sprinkle.
4) Make your cake Using buttercream between each layer. Make sure you alternate between mostly pink layers and mostly sprinkled layers, to have the alternate effect. Cover the cake with buttercream, and smooth it to achieve a ‘naked’ cake effect.
5) Chill the cake until the buttercream has firmed up (about 15 minutes).
6) Drip the melted candy melts along the rim of the cake, so that it drizzles over the edge.
7) Decorate the cake using all kind of candies and make it very colorful and so beautiful to see.
8) Cut and enjoy.