Eat or play? Prepare this cake and then make your choice.
Ingredients: Cake: 200g butter, 4 eggs, 2 cups of sugar, 200ml of milk, 4 cups of flour, 1 package of baking powder, food coloring (red and yellow), cocoa powder. Ganache: 400g milk chocolate, 600g half bitter chocolate, 400ml of sour cream. Decoration: Brown and white sugar paste. For chess spare parts: 200g of milk chocolate, molds.
1) Beat the butter, then add eggs and mix;
2) Add sugar, milk and flour (gradually);
3) Finally add baking powder and mix until smooth;
4) Divide the butter in three bowls and mix with food coloring and with cocoa;
5) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 25 minutes;
6) Make the ganache: melt chocolate into the warm cream. Draw squares and make the chess using ganache;
7) Decorate with black and white sugar paste (alternate it);
8) Melt the chocolate and make the chess pieces using molds.
9) Serve and enjoy this incredible cake.