To spend a good evening with friends you'll need good food. This simple and mouthwatering recipe is perfect!
Ingredients: Chicken breast, oil, salt, black pepper, herbs, 1 avocado, coriander, cream cheese, fajitas, shredded cheddar.
1) Place the chicken breast into a plate and cover with oil, salt, black pepper and herbs;
2) Cook the chicken until brown;
3) Cut the chicken into cubes and put in a large bowl;
4) Peel and cut the avocado and chop the coriander;
6) Mix together chicken, avocado, coriander and cream cheese;
7) Fill the fajitas and add the shredded cheddar;
8) Cook the Fajitas in a pan with oil or butter;
9) Serve hot and with salad;
Try also this recipe: Tortilla cake: something that no one ever thought of before!
Ingredients: 400g chicken breast; salt; black pepper; olive oil, as needed; 6 flour tortillas
1. Cook the chicken breast in a pan covered with a lid for 25 minutes. Once it’s ready, slice it up.
2. Place 6 flour tortillas all around a cake pan. Fill with stringy cheese, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and the chicken. Close it up and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Serve hot