- Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons
- Fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce 2 teaspoons
- Mayonnaise ¾ cup
- Cloves Garlic 2, peeled and grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated 1/3 cup
- Black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- penne pasta 120g
- Lettuce 1 medium , cut into 1” sized pieces
- Chicken breast 1 skinless and boneless , cooked and roughly cubed
- Fresh parsley ¼ cup , finely chopped
- croutons 1 cup
This one is a really decadent union of the two most comforting salads in the world. It is so filling and delicious that you will continue to crave for this Chicken caesar pasta salad even when you are terribly full!
Whisk dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, garlic, cheese, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate the salad dressing. Boil the pasta in salted water, drain, and let it cool to room temperature.
Add lettuce and chicken in a large bowl. Pour dressing into the bowl and then top it with parsley and crouton.
Mix everything until well combined. Cover, refrigerate, and then serve the salad!
You can even add the liquid or juices of cooked chicken to the salad dressing, in case you have any left from the grilled chicken.
Nutritional information (per serving): 343 Calories, 23.2g Total fat (4.3g Saturated fat, 0.3g Polyunsaturated fat, 0.9g Monounsaturated fat), 35.9mg Cholesterol, 340.7mg Sodium, 116.5mg Potassium, 18.8g Total carbohydrates (1.1g Dietary fiber, 3.5g Sugars), 14.3g Protein