A very tasty Lasagna with chicken, try it!
Ingredients: 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (910 g); 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste; 1 ½ teaspoons pepper, plus more to taste; ½ cup all-purpose flour(60 g); 4 teaspoons dried oregano, divided; 4 teaspoons onion powder, divided; 4 teaspoons dried basil, divided; 4 teaspoons garlic powder, divided; 2 large eggs; 2 cups panko bread crumbs, divided (230 g); ½ cup canola oil (120 mL); 8 slices deli ham; ¼ cup shredded gruyère cheese (25 g); 8 lasagna noodles, oven-ready; fresh parsley, finely chopped, for garnish. Cream: 6 tablespoons unsalted butter; 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour; 4 cups warm milk(960 mL); 1 ½ cups shredded gruyère cheese (150 g); 1 ½ cups swiss cheese, shredded (150 g); 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
1) In a large bowl mix flour, salt and other spices;
2) Beat the eggs and put the chicken breast into flour, egg and spicy mixture;
3) Fry the chicken in a pan with oil;
4) To make the cream cook all the ingredients in a pan and mix well;
5) Compose the lasagna into a baking tray;
6) Bake at 350°F (180°) for 45 minutes.