If you organize a party this is the perfect recipe for you!
Ingredients: 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g), 1 tablespoon paprika, 1 tablespoon dried oregano, 1 tablespoon ground coriander, 1 tablespoon cumin, 4 cloves garlic, minced, ½ teaspoon cayenne, 1 teaspoon cinnamon pepper, to taste, 2 tablespoons tahini paste, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, to taste, 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into cubes. Tzatziki sauce. Assembly: slider bun, or dinner roll, ½ cup tomato, diced(100 g), ½ cup red onion, chopped, (75 g), ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL), 2 cloves garlic, minced, 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, salt, to taste.
1)In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, paprika, oregano, coriander, cumin, garlic, cayenne, cinnamon, pepper, tahini, olive oil, and salt.
2) Add the chicken and stir to coat completely in the sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
3) Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
4) Thread 3-5 pieces of chicken onto each wooden skewer until loosely filled, leaving at least an inch (2 cm) of space on either end of the skewers.
5) Place the skewers on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Slice the dinner rolls in half.
6) Place the bottom half on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and chopped red onion.
7) Stick the par-cooked chicken skewers into the bottom buns, spacing evenly.
8) Place the top buns over the skewers and press down.
9) Combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and salt in a small bowl and brush on the top buns.
10) Bake the buns and the chicken for 10 more minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the bread is toasted.Place the gyro sliders on a large platter and serve with tzatziki.