- For the pie
- Melted butter 3/4 cup
- Sugar 2 tsps • 470 kcal
- Dry biscuits 200 gr
- For the filling
- Eggs 4 large • 130 kcal
- Water 4 tbsps
- Milk coconut 1 cup
- Sweet cream coconut 1 cup
- Cream Cheese 1 cup
- Powder jelly 1 tsp
If you are a coconut lover, then I will teach you how to make a delicious dessert with a crunchy dough, a filling with coconut and a meringue topping. This creamy coconut foot will love you and you will also get all the benefits of this exotic fruit, among them is its fiber content that helps to lower high cholesterol and control blood sugar. It also contains vitamin E, C, polyunsaturated fatty acids and minerals.
This coconut pie recipe is so simple that you can prepare it in minutes using your blender to mix the ingredients, and it is perfect for coconut lovers. This pie is creamy and with a subtle coconut flavor.
Let's go for the recipe!
- Grind the cookies in a food processor for several minutes until there are no large pieces left. Then melt the butter for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, incorporate the ground biscuits, two tablespoons of sugar and melted butter. Mix gently with a spoon until all cookie crumbs are moist.
- Pour the mixture in a mold to pay; with a spoon spread the crumbs evenly.
- Then, with a potato crusher or spoon, compact the mixture against the bottom of the mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300F. When toasted, remove from oven and set aside.
- For the filling, you must melt the gelatin in 4 tablespoons of warm water. Then, incorporate all remaining ingredients with a hand whisk or blender.
- Pour the mixture over the pay and bake for another 20 minutes. The surface of the pay should be golden brown. It is recommendable, cool the pay at room temperature for an hour and then refrigerate for another hour before cutting it.
- You can decorate it with Italian meringue, chocolate ganache or grated coconut.