Don't make normal meal if you can have one of this, try this recipe and take a special taste on your table.
Ingredients: 4 lb potatoes, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp ceyenne pepper, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup olive oil, sliced cheddar, deli ham sliced, 6 eggs.
- Peel the potatoes, then shred on the large holes of a box grater.
2) Grease a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
3)Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
4) Put the potatoes in a large bowl of water and swirl around to remove excess starch.
5) Drain and rinse, then squeeze the potatoes in a clean kitchen towel until they’re completely dry.
6) Add the shredded potatoes to a clean, large bowl with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, onion powder, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
7) Mix until fully combined. Transfer the potato mixture to the baking dish and spread it well.
8) Bake for 1½ hours, or until the potatoes will be golden brown on the top and bottom.
9) Make a hole on the bottom using a glass into the potato mixture to create 6 evenly spaced wells.
10) Alternate slices of cheddar cheese and ham around the wells, then broken an egg into each one.
11) Bake for 15 minutes more, or until the cheese melts and the egg whites are set.
12) The egg yolks should still be slightly soft.
Add some chives and enjoy!