- Butter ¾ cup unsalted • 717 kcal
- Sugar 2 cups granulated • 470 kcal
- Milk 2/3 cup • 49 kcal
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon
- vanilla coffee creamer ¼ cup powdered
- pumpkin spice pudding mix 1 3.4-ounce box instant (dry)*
- Salt 1/8 teaspoon • 1 kcal
- pumpkin pie spice 1/4 teaspoon
- Oatmeal 4 cups 1-minute
Want some pumpkin and oatmeal cookies, but don’t want to have to wait until the oven heats up?
Try these no-bake pumpkin cookies, and you won’t have to use an oven! The warming taste of pumpkin spice, chewy oatmeal and gooey syrup is a combo made in heaven. These cookies will stay nice and chewy, too – no tooth-breakingly hard oatmeal cookies here!
Add butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla to a large pan and bring to a boil, stirring often. Keep it on the boil for 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients.
Once everything is fully mixed, drop large spoonfuls of the oatmeal mixture onto baking paper and let set for about an hour.
* In the UK, you can buy Jell-O pudding mixes from Amazon.
* If you don’t have any pumpkin pie spice, make your own:
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Mix all the spices together well, and the spice mix will keep in an airtight container for around 6 months.
If there’s high humidity where you are, there is a chance that the cookies will not set completely. You can help things along by giving them ten minutes in the freezer, just to firm them up.