Each guest will have the right portion to enjoy his meal, let's see how.
Ingredients: fresh cream; parsley; eggs; bacon; salt; pepper; shredded cheese. For sticks: Emmental cheese; flour; egg beaten, breadcrumbs; wooden sticks.
1) Pour the fresh cream into little pots;
2) Add parsley and two eggs for each pot;
3) Add salt, pepper; bacon and shredded cheese;
4) Bake at 360°F (180°) for 10 minutes.
1) Insert the wooden sticks into the Emmental cheese;
2) Cut and make the sticks;
3) Put them into flour; egg beaten and breadcrumbs;
4) Fry in hot oil and serve with egg casserole.
Prepare many different dish with egg, for example: Bell pepper framed egg
You only need three ingredients to make this colorful and tasty dish!
Ingredients: bell peppers; eggs; tomato; pepper; salt.
1) Slice the bell peppers and tomatoes;
2) Pan-fry the bell peppers, then use a slice of tomato as a base for each bell pepper;
3) Add an egg at the center of each pepper and cook for 5/7 minutes;
4) Season with salt and pepper.