If you love egg, potato and meat there is nothing better than this recipe.
Ingredients: 300 gr minced meat, tomato sauce, 1 onion, parsley, sale, black pepper. For potatoes: 8 potatoes, 200 ml melted butter, 6 eggs, mozzarella cheese (shredded).
1) In a no-stick pan put the meat, tomato sauce, onion (chopped), salt, black pepper and parsley.
2) Let it cook for about 15 minutes (add water if is necessarily);
3) Peel the potatoes and boil them;
4) Mash the potatoes and mix with melted butter, salt and black pepper;
5) Spread half of potato dough in a baking tray;
6) Cover with meat and add other masher potato;
7) Using a little pot make some circle on the top;
8) Pour eggs in each hole and add mozzarella cheese;
9) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 5 minutes;
10) Serve and enjoy!
The video shows other recipe too. it's a rich potato bombs stuffed with minced meat. Mash the potatoes and put them into plastic wrap, fill, close and fry. Easy to make and with a tasty flavor.