Prepare these tasty and stuffed bombs and make your guests very happy.
Ingredients: 10 potatoes; bacon; cheddar; parsley; eggs; flour; egg whites; breadcrumbs; oli to fry; salt and pepper to taste.
1) Boli the potatoes and mash the potatoes;
2) Grill the bacon, cut it and combine with mashed potatoes;
3) Chop cheddar and parsley and add into the potatoes;
4) Mix well all together and spread on a baking tray;
5) Refrigerate for 30 minutes;
6) Make some circles using a glass;
7) In each potato circles press in the middle using a little glass;
8) Insert an egg yolk for each one;
9) Add salt and pepper;
10) Close the bombs with another parts of mashed potato;
11) Put each one into flour, egg withes and breadcrumbs;
12) Fry them and serve hot.