- Black chocolate 200 gr, to melt
- Butter 1/2 cup • 717 kcal
- Sugar 1/2 cup • 470 kcal
- Flour 3/4 cup
- Nuts 1 cup
- Eggs 3 • 130 kcal
- Baking powder 1 tbsp • 156 kcal
What is better than brownies? Of course, a brownie with more chocolate! And that's just what I want to show you today, a recipe for chocolate brownies with more chocolate.
The way to add more chocolate to the traditional recipe, is by placing a fudge coating for brownies.
Perfect brownies in just three steps…
The perfect invitation for chocolate lovers. These simple chocolate brownies are a little crunchy on the outside and extremely spongy on the inside. A real chocolate treat. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, so let's start with this brownies recipe with extra chocolate.
So, grab the apron and a bowl, and let's do it!
- In a medium bowl, melt the butter for 20 seconds in the microwave. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add it to the bowl. Put the bowl for 20 seconds more, extract and stir with a fork. You must repeat this operation until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the sugar, beaten eggs and chopped walnuts, mix well and incorporate the flour and baking powder.
- Brownies should not grow much, you should be careful to add the exact amount of baking powder.
- Pour into a square pan, buttered, and bake in a preheated oven (180 C) for about 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownie to cool for at least 20 minutes. You can carefully insert a knife and run the edge of the mold to unmold.
- Unmold and serve it cut into squares. You can add topping sugar, chopped walnuts or chocolate ganache.