Make this special cake and a Galaxy's piece will be on your table.
Ingredients: 350 gr flour; 250 gr sugar; 100 gr cocoa powder; 1 tsp salt; 2 eggs; 100 gr butter; 120 ml milk; Black food gel. Cream: 300 gr butter; 200 gr icing sugar; blackberry essence; 2 tsp of milk; pink food gel, purple food gel; sprinkles.
1) In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, cocoa and salt;
2) Then add butter, milk and eggs;
3) Finally add black food gel and mix well;
4) Pour the batter on a large baking tray and bake at 356°F (180°) for 25 minutes.
1) Beat the butter and add gradually the icing sugar;
2) Then add blackberry essence and milk;
3) Divide in two parts and mix one with pink food gel and the other one with purple food gel;
4) Cut the cake in 3 parts and fill with cream and sprinkles;
5) Serve this wonderful cake.