The terrible Halloween recipe ever, you'll scary everyone.
Ingredients: 3 lb ground beef (1.3 kg); 1 tablespoon salt; 1 teaspoon pepper; 2 tablespoons garlic powder; 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder; ½ teaspoon cayenne; 1 large white onion, minced; 10 small slivers reserved; 1 medium onion, halved; 4 large eggs, beaten; 2 cups breadcrumbs; ½ cup milk; ½ cup fresh parsley; 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce; ½ cup ketchup.
1) In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard powder, cayenne, minced onion, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Split the meat mixture in half and place on the baking sheet.
3) Model each half into a “foot.”
4) Make an hole on top (press up) to do a place for the "bones".
5) Add the halved onion, cut side up.
6) Cut 5 toes on each foot and add the onion slices to make “nails.”
7) Spread around the ankles with ketchup to look like “blood.”
8) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 60 minutes.
Make your Halloween night very special and prepare scary dishes, Zombies Hand.
Ingredients: 800g Ground Beef; 1 Onion: Chopped; 4 Garlic Cloves: Chopped; 2 Eggs; 50g Parmesan Cheese; 50g Breadcrumbs; 15g Chopped Parsley; Salt and Pepper; Cheese Slices; Flaked Almonds; BBQ Sauce; Slice of Onion.
1)Mix together the beef, onion, garlic, eggs, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, chopped parsley salt and pepper to form a meatball mix on some baking parchment;
2) Get creative and form this mix into an arm complete with fingers;
3) Place a slice of onion in the arm end to represent a bone;
4) Use flaked almonds to represent finger nails;
5) Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180°C or 350F;
6) Remove from the oven and scrape away any fat deposits formed around the arm and remove the baking parchment then cover with cheese slices;
7) Slip under a broiler to melt the cheese, watch this all the time as it can burn very quickly;
8) Remove from the oven and use BBQ sauce to represent blood.