- For the cookies
- Butter 1 cup, softened • 717 kcal
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp • 156 kcal
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp • 1 kcal
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- Pumpkin spice 1 tsp
- Ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Ground clove 1/2 tsp
- Eggs 1 • 130 kcal
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Pumpkin puree 3 cups
- Flour 2 cups
- Butter 1/4 cup • 717 kcal
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Milk 1/8 cup • 49 kcal
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Sugar glass 2 cups
If you want to learn how to make an innovative recipe, this recipe for pumpkin crackers and cream cheese is what you are looking for.
Besides being exquisite, they are ideal to eat at any time of the day. It is a good recipe for afternoons and nutritious for children since the pumpkin has very important properties.
From the oven, that unmistakable aroma emerges; a fabulous result that can be achieved with various ingredients, even those that we use in soups or creams, such as pumpkins, an element that will give a new touch to baked cookies.
Will you try to do them? You will fall in love with the combination of pumpkin and cream cheese. The recipe is super simple, we discovered it in December with that of seasonal foods, but at any time it is good to eat delicious things and these cookies really are the boom!
- Wash and peel the pumpkin. In a pot with boiling water, put the pieces of pumpkin and boil for about 30 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
- Strain the pumpkin well and mash with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (350 ° F).
- Mix the butter with the white sugar and pumpkin, add the eggs and continue mixing.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients: baking soda, cinnamon, salt and flour. Add to the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Knead until obtaining a homogeneous mixture, with your hands or with a spoon to form balls.
- In a baking tray put waxed paper or a baking sheet and place the dough balls.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. These cookies will grow a bit but will brown very quickly, it is important to be careful.
- To prepare the glaze, melt the butter with milk and brown sugar, until dissolved. Then leave to cool and add the confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Spread on warm cookies.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 40 Amount per serving Calories 106 % Daily Value* Total Fat 6.2g 8% Saturated Fat 3.8g 19% Cholesterol 20mg 7% Sodium 112mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 11.9g 4% Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3% Total Sugars 6.1g Protein 1.4g Vitamin D 4mcg 22% Calcium 26mg 2% Iron 1mg 3% Potassium 67mg 1%