Halloween party ideas to make your scary night very special.
Empty the bell peppers and turn them in scary dish.
Ingredients: 4 orange bell peppers; olive oil; salt; ground black pepper; 1 onion (finely chopped); 2 garlic cloves (minced); 2 tsp. chili powder; 1 lb. ground beef; 1 cup cooked white rice; 1 cup chicken stock (divided); 1 (15 oz) can roasted tomatoes; 1 cup shredded cheese.
1) Clean the bell peppers and cut the top of each one;
2) White a little knife make the Jack – O – lantern face;
3) In a pan and heat oil, then add onion and cook for about 5 minutes;
4) Add garlic and then the beef. Mix using a wooden spoon;
5) After 10 minutes, add roasted tomatoes, chicken stock and rice. Cook all together for about 10 minutes;
6) Fill the peppers and cover with shredded cheese and with the top.
7) Bake at 350°F (175°) for 30 minutes.
Halloween ideas for a special party: Tangerine Pumpkins
You'll need just tangerines, a permanent marker and a piece of celery. Have funny!
Draw a Jack -O'- Lantern face with a marker on the tangerines. Peel others tangerines and turn them in little pumpkin using celery.