You'll just need to combine the ingredients filling and make these bites.
Ingredients: 24 dumpling wrappers, 200 gr ground pork, 1/2 chopped onion, 2 tsp sake, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 chopped mushroom, 1 tsp ginger, corn and peas.
1) Put the minced pork in a bowl and combine until it becomes sticky.
2) Add sake, sugar, soy sauce, potato starch powder, sesame oil.
3) Then add mushrooms, onions, grated ginger and mix well.
4) Cut the in dumpling wrappers 24 equal parts.
5) Spread the oil in a takoyaki machine, refine the Shumai leek and add corn and peas.
6) Sprinkle with water, close the top and steam for 10 minutes over medium heat.
7) When the meat passes the fire, remove the lid and continue to heat.
8) When the humidity has flown, it is ready to serve!
Try other Japan recipe: Fried Pork Wrapped California Rolls
Ingredients: 300g cooked and cooled Sushi Rice (about 100g raw), Salt and pepper, 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil, 2 Slices Nori (Japanese seaweed), 50g Spinach, 1 Carrot: Cut into Batons, ½ Cucumber: Cut in to Batons, 50g Walnuts Pork Loin, 100g Flour, 2 Eggs, 100g Breadcrumbs, 50g Cream Cheese, 150g Butterflied pork loin steaks.
1)Mix the cooked rice with a pinch of salt and the sesame oil.
2) Take a sheet of nori and place it on a sushi rolling mat.
3) Press some of the sushi rice into a little over half of the seaeweed sheet.
4) Now add a layer of spinach to this rice.
5) Lay some carrot and cucumber batons along the centre of the spinach layer and then a ‘tube’ if cream cheese.
6) Top this with some walnut pieces and then roll to form your California rolls.
7) Take your butterflied pork loin steaks, cover with cling film and bash in to a single sheet of pork around3-4mm thick.
8) Roll your flatten pork steak around your California roll and then trim the edges to form a neat roll.
9) First dip in the flour, then into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
10) Fry in hot oil at 170°C or 340°F for 4-5 minutes.
11) Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then slice and serve with soy sauce.