Soft and delicious jiggly cheesecake.
You'll fall in love with this taste and softness.
Ingredients: ½ cup milk (130 mL); 4 oz cream cheese (100 g); 7 tablespoons butter; 8 eggs yolk; ¼ cup flour (60 g); ¼ cup cornstarch (60 g); 13 large egg whites; ⅔ cup granulated sugar(130 g); parchment paper; strawberry and powdered sugar, to serve.
1) In a small pot over medium heat, whisk the milk, cream cheese, and butter. Remove from heat and cool.
2) In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks with the mixture.
3) Sift in the flour and the cornstarch.
4) In another large bowl, beat the egg whites with sugar.
5) Mix the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
6) Pour the batter into the parchment-lined pan.
7) Place the pan into a larger baking pan or dish lined with 2 paper towels at the bottom. Fill the larger pan with hot water.
8) Bake at 320°F (160°) for 25 minutes, then reduce the heat to 280°F (135°C) and bake for another 55 minutes,
9) Let it cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with strawberry.