Super simple Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes that are creamy, refreshing, and perfect for anyone who loves a silky smooth cheesecake.
It will be your new favorite dessert once you see how simple they are to make!
• 5.3 oz biscuits (150 gr)
• 1/4 cup of butter (60 g), melted
• 10.5 oz cream cheese (300g), room temperature
• 1/2 cup sugar (100 gr)
• 2 eggs, room temperature
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tbsp flour (14 gr)
• 6.5 oz sour cream (185 g), room temperature
1. Using a food processor, crush cookies in fine crumb, add melted butter and mix well.
2. Cover muffin tin with paper molds.
3. Divide the cookie crumb evenly into 12 molds.
1. Using low speed in your mixer, whip cream cheese. Add sugar. Then add eggs one by one.
2. Then add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, flour and mix again. Finally add the sour cream and mix.
3. Using an ice cream spoon, evenly divide the cheesecake filling in the muffin pan. Shake the mold gently to make the upper surface smooth.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 320ºF (160ºC) for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature in the mold. Put the mold in the fridge overnight.