- Oreos 20 crushed
- Butter 4 tbsp, melted • 717 kcal
- Cream Cheese 16 oz, softened
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Whipped cream 16 oz
- Oreos 15 , chopped
- Oreos 6 , chopped
- chocolate topping
No-bake Oreo Cheesecake is a fluffy, tangy, and creamy cake made with crushed Oreo cookie crust, a cream cheese filling, and a decadent chocolate topping. Add more crushed Oreos on top for a beautiful presentation with some crunch and homemade whipped cream for a light, fluffy and dreamy finish.
The crust is a no-bake two-ingredient combination of crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. Let the crust harden in the refrigerator while you prepare the oreo-cream cheese filling and toppings.
This is a great make-ahead dessert that lasts for up to five days in the refrigerator.
How to make Oreo Cheesecake: Step-by-Step Instructions
Line a round springform cake pan with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press this mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate to harden.
In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks. In a separate bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth and well combined.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula. Fold in the crushed Oreos to evenly distribute them.
Fill the hardened oreo cookie crust with the cream cheese filling and spread smooth with a spatula. Refrigerate for 5 hours to harden.
Garnish the cake with crushed Oreo cookies and chocolate drizzle.
Tips for perfect Oreo Cheesecake
To make this fool-proof recipe perfectly every time, heed a few important tips:
Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature before you start mixing it. Be sure to whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks, which ensures that your cheesecake is light and fluffy and full of air, rather than heavy and dense. Crush your Oreos by putting the cookies into a plastic bag and banging with a rolling pin, or by pulsing them a few times in a food processor. You want there to still be some chunks of cookies to give your cake texture. Check that the crust is well-harded before you fill it with the cheesecake filling.
How to store No-Bake Cheesecake
You can keep this cake fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days. Cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container. Likewise, the cake will last in the freezer for up to three months in an airtight container. It’s best served chilled, as it can turn melty and too soft if the cake warms up a lot.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper. Mix the Oreos with the melted butter. Scoop the mixture into a springform pan and pack it down to make a crust.
- Chill the crust.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until combined.
- Beat the whipped cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer. Add the whipped cream to the cheese cream mixture, mix it. Add the chopped Oreos and gently fold them in until just combined. Scoop the cheesecake filling onto the crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight. Sprinkle on the top crushed Oreos and chocolate topping.