An incredible quiche, very easy to make.
If you want spend a lunch or dinner with family, we suggest you this incredible recipe. Potato, ham, cream for make a quiche stringy and delicious.
Ingredients: 1 roll of puff pastry, 7 potatoes, ham, cheese (slices), 4 eggs, 20 cl cream, salt, pepper and parsley.
1)Boil the potatoes with a pinch of salt and water;
2) Cut the ham using a glass;
3) In a baking tray spread the puff pastry;
4) Cut the cheese slices using a glass too;
5) Alternate potato, ham and cheese and cover all the puff pastry;
8) In a large bowl mix eggs, cream, salt and black pepper;
9) Pour the mixture and fill the casserole;
10) Bake al 356°F (180°) for 35 minutes.
Serve with parsley and add to meat to surprise all your guests.