Not simple potatoes but stuffed, creamy and very yummy.
Ingredients: 6 potatoes; melted butter; ham; cheese; sour cream; chive; salt; pepper; mozzarella cheese.
1) Clean the potatoes and put them into a muffin tin.
2) Spread some melted butter and bake at 360°F (180°) for 25 minutes.
3) Alternate ham and cheese slices.
4) With a little glass make circles.
5) Into a bowl mix sour cream, chive, salt and pepper. Combine together.
6) Empty the potatoes and fill them with cream sauce, ham and cheese circle and mozzarella cheese.
7) Bake at 360°F (180°) for 10 minutes.
Don't stop your imagination and make also Stuffed Hasselback potatoes.
Ingredients: Potato; salt; pepper; rosemary; olive oil; speck; cheese; Parmesan cheese.
1) Rinse the potato, peel it and cut it into two parts.
2) Make some deep slices in the potato, making sure not to cut all the way through.
3) Season with salt and pepper and bake at 180°C for 30/40 minutes.
4) Once the baking time is over, stuff with speck and cheese and put the potato back into the oven and bake until the cheese has melted!