With this pumpkin recipe you'll impress everyone for the Halloween night party.
Ingredients: 3 lb pumpkin (1.3 kg)2 tablespoons olive oil, divided1 pinch salt½ cup white onion, chopped (75 g)1 clove garlic, minced½ lb lean ground beef(225 g)1 cup kidney bean (170 g)½ cup canned diced tomato (100 g)2 tablespoons tomato paste1 teaspoon salt½ teaspoon ground black pepper2 teaspoons chilli powder½ teaspoon paprika½ teaspoon cinnamon½ teaspoon cumin½ cup water (120 mL)8 oz cream cheese(225 g)2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided (200 g)fresh chives, chopped, for garnishchips, for servingvegetable crudités, for serving
1) Cut off the top of pumpkin. Remove the pumpkin seeds and pulp
2) Drizzle the inside of the pumpkin with 1 tablespoon of olive and add salt.
3) Put the pumpkin on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 375˚F (190˚C).
4) Make the chili: heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet with a lid over medium heat, until shimmering. Add the onion and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add the ground beef and cook for about 7-10 minutes.Add the kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, and water, and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
6) Then add the cream cheese and 1 cup of Monterey Jack, and stir until incorporated.
7) Pour the chili cheese dip into the pumpkin. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
8)Bake for 2-4 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown.
9) Remove the pumpkin from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped chives and serve with chips.