Prepare some colored crepes and make this special cake.
Ingredients (for 10 people): 6 tablespoons butter, melted; 3 cups milk (710 mL); 6 eggs; 2 ¼ cups flour (280 g); 7 tablespoons sugar; red food coloring; orange food coloring; yellow food coloring; green food coloring; blue food coloring; purple food coloring; 6 cups whipped cream(360 g).
1) In a bowl, mix flour and sugar.
2) Then add eggs, gradually mix in butter and warm milk, alternating between the two.
3) Evenly divide the batter into 6 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl, and whisk until fully incorporated and the batter is colored.
4) On a nonstick skillet over medium heat, pour ⅓ of the purple crepe batter, and tip the pan to cover the entire bottom surface.
5) Cook the crepe begins to gently bubble and cook through, then flip.
6) Repeat until all of the different color crepe batter is used.
7) Stack crepes on top of each other, starting with purple, then blue, green, yellow, orange, and red, with whipped cream between each layer.
8) Cover the crepe cake with whipped cream, so that it’s all white in the outside and very colorful inside
9) Serve and enjoy!