Empty the potatoes, fill them and make a special dish for your guests.
Ingredients: Potatoes, salt, olive oil, sour cream, ham, chives, salt and black pepper, bechamel, mozzarella cheese.
1) Clean the potatoes and cover with oil and salt;
2) Bake at 340°F (170°) for 45 minutes;
3) Then cut and empty them;
4) In a large bowl mix potato puree, cream, ham, chives, salt and pepper;
5) Empty the potatoes with the mixture;
6) Spread other potato puree in a baking tray and add the stuffed potatoes;
7) Cover with bechamel and mozzarella cheese;
8) Bake at 340°F (170°) for 20 minutes.
Using potato you can also prepare: Duchess Potatoes
Ingredients: 1 kg Cooked potatoes, 100 g butter, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, salt to taste, 1 egg, 1 camembert cheese.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine potatoes, butter, parsley, salt and egg in homogeneous mixture.
Use a plastic bottle and freezer bag to make mold for duchess potatoes, as in the video.
Put Camembert cheese in the middle of the baking tray and start shaping the potatoes with ye mold.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until duchess potatoes are golden.
Serve hot and enjoy!