When you organize a lunch or a dinner with your family (or friends) you can prepare many dishes. But this one is very special and easy to make. Cheese, brisée pastry and a fluffy heart: the perfect meal if you want to impress your guests.
Ingredients: 2 rolls of brisée pastry, 2 pieces of reblochon, 33 cl cream, 2 eggs, 1 tomato, 1 onion, parsley, sliced bacon.
1) Spread the first brisée pastry roll and put it in a baking tray;
2) Cut the cheese in four parts and put it on the base. Give it a star shape;
3) Cover with the secondo brisée roll and press it to make a perfect star in the middle;
4) Cut tomato and onion in small pieces;
5) In a large bowl mix cream, eggs, tomato, onion, parsley and bacon.
6) Pour on the mixture on the pie and bake at 356°F for 30 minutes.