Two incredible flavors in a unique dish: pasta and omelette.
If you haven't got any ideas on what to cook, this recipe is perfect for you. Rich of flavor and very simple, try it!
Ingredients: 5 eggs; 100 gr shredded cheese; salt, black pepper; 300 gr spaghetti (already cooked); ham; mozzarella (about 8/10 slices); tomato sauce; shredded mozzarella (to use for topping).
1) Cook the spaghetti and set aside;
2) In a large bowl put the eggs, shredded cheese, salt, black pepper and mix well;
3) Add and amalgamate the spaghetti;
4) In a baking tray spread a baking sheet and place the spaghetti;
5) Bake a 356°F (180°) for 8 minutes;
6) Stuff the omelette with ham and mozzarella cheese;
7) Roll it and cover with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella;
8) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 7 minutes;
9) Cut the amazing roll and serve.