A roll of taste to serve your guests.
Ingredients: 1 k of ground beef; 2 eggs; 1 cup of breadcrumbs; 2 teaspoons of salt; 1 teaspoon pepper; 1 tablespoon garlic powder; 4-6 slices of ham; 6-8 slices of cheese; 2 cups of spinach; 10-12 slices of bacon; Aluminum foil.
1) Preheat the oven to 350˚F / 180 ° C.
2) In a large bowl mix the ground meat, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3) Mix until they are well combined.
4) Place the previous mixture in a medium baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and distribute the meat mixture evenly.
5)Place the ham, cheese, and spinach on top of the meat.
6)Lift the meat carefully and form a roll helping with the aluminum foil to facilitate this step when rolling.
7)On another aluminum-lined tray place the bacon slices side by side on top of each other. Put the meat roll on top of these.
8) Roll the meat with the bacon once more carefully. Bake aluminum lined for 25 minutes.
9) Increase the temperature to 500 ˚F / 260˚ C.
10) Remove the foil and bake for 20 more minutes until the bacon turns golden and crispy.