Bread, cheese and unique taste to surprise everyone.
Ingredients: Bread toast, 5 eggs, 20 cl milk, Reblochon cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper, 15 cl white wine, parsley.
1) Cut the bread slices in the middle (using a glass);
2) In a large bowl mix eggs and milk;
3) Insert the bread slices and put them in a baking tray. Bake at 356°F (180°) for 10 minutes.
4) In a pot cook together the reblochon, mozzarella, salt, pepper, wine.
5) Pour the mixture into the bread hole and add parsley.
6) Serve and enjoy!
With bread and cheese try this: Montecristo Sandwich: the original recipe!
Ingredients: 6 slices white sandwich bread, 4 pieces ham, 6 tbsp grated gauda cheese, 3 eggs, 6 tbsp mayonnaise, 10 tsp milk, salt, 2 tbsp butter.
Cut off the edges of bread. Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices and top with cheese. Add ham slices on the four bread slices. Then assemble the sandwiches: 2 bread slices with ham and cover it with bread with cheese. Put the cutting board with some big bowls on the sandwich, and wait for 5-10 minutes until it pressed well. Beat the eggs with milk and salt, dip sandwiches in the egg mixture and fry until golden from all sides.