- Chicken breast 1 cooked skinless and boneless, shredded or roughly sliced
- avocado 1 large, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- sweet corn 1 cup, steamed or boiled
- Green onion ¼ cup, chopped or sliced
- Chicken ham 100g, or bacon
- Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Cilantro 2 tablespoons fresh, finely chopped
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons fresh
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt ¼ teaspoon • 1 kcal
- Black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- hard-boiled eggs 2, sliced
This healthy salad has so much flavor and such a wonderful mix of textures. The crunch from cooked ham, creamy avocado, and lovely corn and eggs, each ingredient adds so much character to this salad!
Cut the chicken ham into cubes and then cook it in a non-stick pan with a teaspoon of oil until crispy in texture.
Add the chicken, avocado, and sweet corn to a large bowl. Add green onion, cooked ham or bacon, cilantro, and mix all the ingredients well.
Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until well blended. Pour the dressing over the salad and give everything a nice mix again. Top it with eggs and then enjoy!
Use chicken ham or bacon only after cooking until crispy. Cut it into cubes and then add to the salad.
Nutritional information (per serving): 243 Calories, 16.2g Total fat (3.1g Saturated fat, 2.2g Polyunsaturated fat, 9.6g Monounsaturated fat), 94.2mg Cholesterol, 384.7mg Sodium, 408.5mg Potassium, 9.9g Total carbohydrates (3.7g Dietary fiber, 3g Sugars), 16.2g Protein