Stringy cheese inside the avocado and a crispy wrapped bacon. Simple ingredients to prepare a delicious bomb.
Ingredients: 2 Avocados, 150g Cheese, 350g Ground Beef (seasoned with salt and pepper), 6-8 slices of bacon, 100ml Barbecue Sauce.
1) Cut your avocados in half, remove the stone and use a spoon to remove the skin.
2) Cut your cheese to be the same size as the avocado stone and place in the hole left by the removed stone.
3) Close avocado by placing the second half on top. Then wrap in half of the ground beef smoothing over with your hands.
4) Wrap each avocado in slices of bacon.
5) Place in a medium hot grill for 30-40 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
6) Brush with BBQ sauce and grill for a further 10 minutes.