- Vegetable Oil 2 tbsp
- Beef sirloin 1 pound
- Green bell pepper 1
- Red bell pepper 1
- Carrots 2
- Green onion 1
- Onion 1 medium
- Minced garlic 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
Sometimes we run out of ideas for eating, or we have vegetables in the refrigerator and we do not know what to do with them. Or we simply get tired of doing the same thing and want to try something different, but make it simple and rich at the same time. And for those moments, this Beef stir fry, is more than perfect.
The Beef stir fry is a dish that is prepared in less than 30 min and is super healthy because of its low-fat content, and also contains proteins and vegetables.
The sauteed dishes are incredible, since you prepare meats and vegetables in only twenty minutes. Do not have the traditional Chinese "wok"? No matter, a large skillet is more than enough.
I discovered that in order to produce a stir-fry with velvety, tender beef normally only found in Chinese restaurants, we needed to choose the right cut of meat and treat it correctly.
Quick and easy. I make this on my busiest weeknights.
- To prepare this recipe, we must cut vegetables and meat before beginning.
- Cut belt peppers and carrot into thin strips. Same as onion.
- Cut the green onion into 2-inch-long pieces across. Then cut again longitudinally in two parts.
- Crush the garlic with the pepper and season the meat with them.
- In a very hot saucepan, add the meat. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add the carrot and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then add the red bell pepper, the green bell pepper, the onion and the green onion. Saute for 5 minutes more.
- Finally add the soy sauce and stir well.
- Toast the sesame.
- Serve on a plate and drizzle with roasted sesame seeds.
- Accompany with steamed rice or noodles.
The secret to the sauteed saucers is to have everything ready before you start cooking, since once the wok is hot you can no longer interrupt the preparation.