- chocolate sandwich cookies 1 (14.3-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Butter 6 tablespoons , melted • 717 kcal
- Cream Cheese 1 (8-ounce) package , softened
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon
- Confectioners' sugar 1 cup
- frozen whipped 1 (12-ounce) container topping, thawed, divided
- chocolate pudding 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant and pie filling
- Cold milk 3 cups
- Chocolate chips 1/4 cup mini
No, not the pasta type! This chocolate lasagna is made with layers of crushed chocolate cream cookies, cream cheese and whipped topping chocolate pudding, and more whipped topping.
This dessert is a no-bake wonder, and although you have to chill it in the fridge for a few hours, it’s the perfect make-ahead dessert.
Place cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs.
Place the cookie crumbs in a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and mix well.
Press mixture into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with the back of a spoon until you have an even layer. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 2 cups of thawed whipped topping. Lightly spread mixture evenly over cookie layer in the baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding and milk until thick.
Pop in the fridge for 10 minutes until it has completely thickened up. Evenly spread over the cream cheese layer.
Put back in the fridge and chill for 10 to 15 minutes, or until pudding is set.
Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cover with cling wrap, refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, or until set.
I used Angel Delight pudding mix for the pudding layer, this needs chilling for ten minutes or so after it’s been mixed before adding to the cream cheese layer.