If you love the churros this is the perfect recipe for you! Try to make them.
Ingredients: ¼ cup butter, cubed; 2 Tbsp. brown sugar; ½ tsp salt; 1 cup water; 1 cup flour; 1/2 tsp vanilla; 4 eggs; Oil or Oil spray; Oil for frying; Cinnamon and sugar; Ice cream vanilla; chocolate and caramel topping. Equipment: Piping bag with a small star tip, Muffin tin (6 to 12 cups).
1) Melt butter in saucepan on medium heat add brown sugar, salt, water. Bring to a boil.
2) When the mixture begins to boil reduce the heat to low and add in flour. Mix it all together to form a ball.
3) Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Add in vanilla and eggs,one at time.
4) Transfer the mixture to a pipping bag. Invert a muffin tin and spray or grease with oil.
5) Pipe the dough around the inverted cups in spirals to form the bowls.
6) Freeze until solid ( 3-6 hours).
7) Remove the muffin tin from the freezer. Heat oil. Fry the bowls until browned.
8) Remove them to a paper towel-lined plate. Then roll bowls in cinnamon with sugar.
9) Fill with vanilla ice cream and chocolate with caramel topping.