For a different dessert you can try this recipe. The pineapple flower combined with a crispy batter and caramel topping. A good recipe for a lunch end or for a tea break.
Ingredients: 6 pineapple rings; 1 cup flour+ ½ cup for dredging; 2 tsp baking powder; 1 ½ cup water; 2 tbsp sugar; vegetable oil for frying.
1) Mix dry ingredients (1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder) together.
2) Add water and whisk to combine until no lumps left.
3) Dredge pineapple rings in leftover ½ cup flour. Deep into a batter, making sure it is covered from all sides.
4) Fry pineapple donuts in preheated to 180C/350F oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
5) Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with caramel sauce.
To organize a Pineapple party, try also this: Pineapple Upside-Down pancakes
Ingredients: 50g butter, ½ cup brown sugar, Pineapple, Pancakes Batter, Maraschino cherries.
1)Melt 50g butter and pour out ½ cup brown sugar. Mix.
2) Put on it sliced pineapple and fry. Drop spoonfuls of batter into skillet.
3) Put prepared pineapple on top of dough . Add maraschino cherries.
4) Fry on both sides. Put the three fritters on top of each other and pour caramel.