- Refined flour 1 cup
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp • 156 kcal
- Salt 1/4 tsp • 1 kcal
- Water 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
Any kind of celebration calls for spooning in mouthfuls of dessert! And, which better dessert to celebrate with than a humungous serving of chocolate delicacy…
Here we have a delightful vegan version of the popular chocolate dessert, which is as rich and yummy as the regular preparation with eggs. So, now irrespective of your eating preferences you may enjoy the eggless ‘vegan brownie’ preparation. This recipe is also a great option for people with egg and milk allergies to relish the fantastic goodness of a chocolate dessert.
If you prefer a more gooey version of the brownie, you may add in small chunks of vegan chocolate as well. Just break the chocolate pieces roughly with hands and add them to the prepared brownie batter just before you transfer the batter in to the prepared baking dish. That is not all, you may get a bit more creative and stir in nuts such as chopped walnuts, chopped pecans and small bits of marshmallows to the brownie batter and enjoy a fancier version of your favorite chocolate preparation.
This is a very simple to prepare vegan brownie recipe that requires some very basic and easy to find ingredients as well. If you want to treat your guests to this delicious preparation then you may prepare the brownies in advance and reheat them in a microwave along with a cup of water, to keep the brownies moist and soft, for about 30 seconds. Add some chopped tangy fresh cut fruits over the brownie and you will love the party that goes in your mouth of rich chocolate flavors with the tartness of fresh fruits…
You may also enjoy the vegan brownies with a generous scoop of vegan ice cream of your preference and you will be transported instantly to the chocolate heaven!
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Put all the dry ingredients together in a sieve, that is flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Sieve all the dry ingredients in to a large bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients, which is water, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract, to the sieved dry ingredients and mix them all together until well combined. Make sure no lumps are present in the batter and move your mixing spoon in only one direction.
- Grease the baking dish nicely with vegetable oil. Transfer the batter in to the baking dish and then put the baking dish in the preheated oven. Bake the brownie at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes or until it cooks well at the center.
- Cool the brownie for 15 minutes and then cut in to desired shapes and enjoy!
- Make sure you use finely powdered sugar for the recipe.
- You may alternatively use a baking paper to line the baking dish as well.
- Make sure to cool the brownie before you cut them into pieces, else you might break them as the prepared brownies will be very soft.
- You may serve the brownies topped with vegan ice-cream of your choice!