In addition to moisturizing the skin and preventing wrinkles, thanks to the banana peel you can eliminate bruises. Apply it to the affected area to speed up treatment.
All of you have surely heard about the uses of banana peel and its properties and benefits. Did you also know that banana peel can be used for different purposes? Not only for health and aesthetics, but also for cleaning and for the home in general. The banana, in fact, has antifungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties. Read on this article to learn more about the uses of banana peel!
The uses of banana peel for the home and the garden
● The banana peel is good to clean shoes: if you rub a banana peel on your shoes, they will immediately appear cleaner.
● The banana peel is good to clean silverware: if you want to have shiny forks, spoons and knives, especially silver ones, then use banana peel.
● The banana peel is good as a compost food: if you have a compost bin where you throw your organic waste, do not hesitate to offer the banana peels to the earthworms, they will adore them!
● The banana peel is good as a fertilizer for plants: you can put the banana peel in a glass container and add water to it. Then, always in the same container, put aquatic plants that will benefit from the nutrients of banana peel. Some people place the banana peel also in the soil of the pots.
Additional uses of banana peel for your garden
● The banana peel is good as a repellent for plant aphids or lices: cut the banana peel into small pieces and put them at the base of the rose bushes or similar shrubs. The banana peel will ensure that these plants are not affected by disease.
● The banana peel is good to attract butterflies to your garden: if you want your garden to have beautiful butterflies, then cut the peel of a banana into small pieces and place them in your garden, the sweet substances of the banana will attract them.
● The banana peel is good to clean the leaves of the plants: rub the peel of a banana from the inside so that the leaves of your plants are always beautiful and clean.
● The banana peel is good to attract the moths in the rooms of the house: like butterflies, also the moths will feel attracted by the sugar of the banana peel.
● The banana peel is good to preserve the juiciness of the meat: especially for the chicken breast, before putting it in the oven or in a pot.
● The banana peel is good to purify water: several studies have shown that banana peel absorbs toxins from contaminated rivers, especially heavy metals.
● The banana peel is good to attract the birds: even the birds really like the sweet taste of banana peel. Just put small pieces of banana peel on the window, in the garden, on the terrace or build a platform especially for them: they will soon find their "candies".
The uses of banana peel for health and aesthetics
● The banana peel is good to whiten the teeth: periodically rub the banana peel (the inside part) on the teeth to make them appear whiter.
● The banana peel is good for a face mask: banana peel nutrients offer their enzymes to allow you to have a much healthier skin. Wash your face well with water and soap. Apply the mask on the whole face, leave it to dry and then rinse with warm water.
● The banana peel is good to reduce irritation or itching: when a mosquito or an ant bite you, apply the banana peel to the sting for a few minutes. The banana peel is also good in case of small abrasions or contact with the ivy that causes rash.
● The banana peel is good as a food: in the Asian and Indian cuisines, the banana peels are eaten raw or cooked. You can find interesting, simple, but above all delicious recipes.
● The banana peel is good to eliminate warts in a natural way: apply a piece of banana peel on the wart and fix it with a bandage. Change it frequently for several days. After about a week, the wart will fall by itself.
● The banana peel is good to extract a splinter: if a wood splinter is stuck in your skin, follow the same procedure as for the warts. Banaba peel enzymes will naturally release the foreign body that is bothering you.
Other very easy remedies
● The banana peel is good to eliminate acne: every night rub the banana peel on the skin without rinsing from the face the residues of the pulp, but go directly to sleep. The following morning you can rinse. You can also make a mask every week.
● The banana peel is good to treat psoriasis: rub the inside of the banana peel on the area of the skin affected by psoriasis. At first the skin may redden more than before, but do not worry, it's normal. You will notice a significant difference if you repeat this process every day.
● The banana peel is good to treat bruises: if you have some bruises, the banana peel is the thing you need. You only need to apply a piece of the banana peel to the affected area and wait for the banana nutrients to make their "magic".
Additional uses of banana peel for beauty
● The banana peel is good to prevent wrinkles: this is due to the fact that the banana peel contains a large amount of potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin E. Put some pieces of banana peel directly on the skin (especially on the forehead) .
● The banana peel is good for damaged hair: place the pieces of banana peel in the shampoo or conditioner bottle and wash the hair as usual. Another good idea is to blend the banana peel with a little water and apply the mixture obtained for 30 minutes on the hair, as if it were a mask. Then rinse and wash as usual.
● The banana peel is good to treat dry skin: mix the banana peel cut into small pieces with a tablespoon of baking soda. Blend everything with a little water and apply the mask on the neck and face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
● The banana peel is good to moisturize the skin: you can chop the peel of a banana with half a cucumber and the pulp of a mango. Apply the cream to the area to be hydrated and rinse after half an hour with warm water.