Ice cream cone:
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 CUPS
6 ice cream cones
200g mascarpone cheese
100ml of whipped cream
1 tablespoon of hazelnut cream
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
unsweetened cocoa powder
melted chocolate to taste
Cut the ice cream cone in half and place it on a cookie that will be the basis of your cup. Pour a chocolate teaspoon melted in the microwave and wait for it to harden in the fridge a few minutes. Decorate the edge of your cup with melted chocolate and chocolate chips or if you prefer, chopped hazelnut. Meanwhile, prepare the coffee cream by mixing mascarpone cheese, whipped cream, hazelnut cream and powdered sugar. Pour the cream in your cup, sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder and serve!
Ice cream cone chocolate:
ice cream cones
1. Pour the melted chocolate into the ice cream cones and coat the inside of each well. Freeze for 10 minutes.
2. Dip the cones in the melted chocolate, then dip them in the chopped almonds
3. Use these to serve your coffee.
4. To prepare the foam for the macchiato, pour some warm milk in a jar and shake.
for the chocolate cups:
dark chocolate, as needed
for the coffee mousse:
3tsp instant coffee
7 tsp sugar
1. Wash and dry the plastic cups, cut one side and seal it back up with some tape. This will make removing the chocolate cup from the plastic much easier.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Pour it into the plastic cups. Freeze for about an hour.
3. In a bowl, pour cold water, instant coffee, and the sugar. Beat for 5 minutes until it becomes a thick cream.
4. Remove the chocolate cups from the plastic cups. Serve the coffee mousse in the chocolate cups.