By adding jam and apples to the batter, this cake will turn out super moist and tasty. This cake is perfect for breakfast or snack!
Ingredients: 3 egg yolks, 180g sugar, 110g butter, salt, 100ml milk, 250g flour, 16g baking powder, 3 apples, 3 egg whites, beaten to stiff peaks, cinnamon, jam, as needed.
1. Whip together the butter and salt, egg yolks and sugar;
2. First, add the milk, then gradually add the flour;
3. Add the baking powder, egg whites, cinnamon and chopped apples;
4. Pour the batter into a 22 cm cake pan. Garnish with some apple slices and jam;
5. Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes;
6. Let it cool and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Serve and enjoy!