This recipe will be irresistible!
Ingredients: 1 cup warm water; 2 1/4 tsp. dry active yeast; 2 eggs; 1/3 cup white sugar; 1 1/4 tsp. salt; 1/3 cup canola oil; 1 drop of sesame oil; 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour; 1 large granny smith apple, thinly sliced; brown sugar; ground cinnamon.
1. Add the warm water, yeast and 1 tsp. of sugar to a large mixing bowl. Wait 10 minutes
2. Add the eggs, 1/3 cup of sugar, salt, canola oil, and sesame oil. Mix well.
3. Add the flour. When the dough is too dense to mix with a spoon, use your hands. Knead the dough for 10 mins. Place in a greased bowl and cover with a towel. Place in a warm area in your kitchen. Let rise for at least 1 hour or until double in size.
4. After the dough has doubled in size, knock it down with your hands to release the air bubbles. Time for the second rise. Let rise for 1 more hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Roll out the dough into a rectangle until dough is a 1/4 inch thick.
Place a line of apple slices 1/3 of the way from the bottom of the rectangle. There should be enough space below the apples to fold the dough over them. Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1/3 tsp. cinnamon over the apples. Fold the dough over and repeat two more times.
6. Cut the roll into 8 sections. Place each section in a greased bundt pan
7.Place an apple slice between each section. Baste with egg and sprinkle with raw sugar. Bake for 30-35 minutes