Here’s how to make the tastiest upside-down cake with apricot. A tasty and delicious cool dessert to surprise your guests.
Ingredients: Apricots, shortcrust pastry, 80g butter, 200g sugar
1. Make the caramel by heating butter and sugar in a pan for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the sliced apricots and let them caramelize.
3. Cover with the sheet of shortcrust pastry.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
5. Serve warm. and enjoy!
There are many upside-down dessert you can prepare, also this one: Apple upside-down cake
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 250g sugar, 300g flour, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 16g baking powder, 2 apples
1. Remove the apple’s core and then slice it.
2. Make the batter by beating the eggs together with the sugar, add the flour, milk, oil and baking powder.
3. Butter a cake pan and cover with brown sugar, add the apple slices over the brown sugar and then pour in the cake batter.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. We suggest checking the center of the cake with a toothpick to make sure it is ready to remove from the oven.
5. Serve warm topped with some caramel.