Cheesy, warm and tasty. They will be a hit!
Ingredients: sandwich bread, provolone cheese, bacon.
1) Flatten a slice of sandwich bread with a rolling pin.
2) Place a slice of provolone cheese (or any type of stringy cheese you prefer) and roll it up.
3) Wrap a slice of bacon around the bread and provolone.
4) Heat up a non-stick frying pan and let the roll-ups cook for 3/5 minutes per side.
We suggest you other recipe using bacon: Chicken and bacon roll-ups: a quick dinner idea ready in just 30 minutes!
Ingredients: chicken breast bacon blue cheese mushrooms provolone slices
1. Beat the chicken breasts.
2. Stuff with blue cheese, provolone cheese, and mushrooms.
3. Roll them up and wrap them in bacon.
4. Bake them at 180°C for 30 minutes.