- Leavening flour 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup • 470 kcal
- Eggs 2 large • 130 kcal
- Sunflower oil 1/2 cup • 900 kcal
- Bananas 2
- Baking powder 1 1/2 tsps • 156 kcal
- Walnuts 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Whole Milk 1/2 cup
- Candy cups 12
These rolls are quick and delicious, are made with very ripe bananas, is an excellent option to use those bananas that are almost past. This recipe is not demanding, is made with ingredients that we usually have at home like milk, butter, flour, vanilla, baking powder, eggs. To make them much more provocative and tempting we can add nuts, raisins, strawberries, chocolate chips or other fruits besides banana.
Its aroma is very pleasant and invites you to try them, then when you do it and you feel the humid and soft inside you do not want to stop eating them. The secret to get that special texture is simply to use very ripe bananas. Cheer up, it's a simple and delicious recipe.
- Separate the eggs and beat the whites until they form peaks. This step is optional, only if you want your muffins to be very fluffy. If so, you should incorporate the egg whites at the end with enveloping movements.
- Mix the flour, with the baking powder, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the sunflower oil, egg yolks and mix.
- Crush the banana with a fork, do it vigorously to avoid lumps forming and add to the preparation.
- Add nuts by breaking them with your hand in small pieces.
- If you wish you can use peanuts or almonds, cut them previously with a knife. Add milk by mixing until a thick liquid mass is obtained.
- Pour preparation into candy cups and bake on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Let cool a little and eat!
Nutrition Facts Servings: 12 Amount per serving Calories 276 % Daily Value* Total Fat 14g 18% Saturated Fat 1.6g 8% Cholesterol 32mg 11% Sodium 18mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 36.2g 13% Dietary Fiber 3.6g 13% Total Sugars 20.4g Protein 5.4g