A unique way to give your risotto an amazingly special flavor! cook the rice for a few minutes, add the beer and cook until creamy. Here's the delicious recipe!
Ingredients: olive oil, onion, speck, rice, beer.
1. Cut the onion and cook it with olive oil;
2. Add the speck and brown it;
3. Add the rice and pour the beer, let it cook for about 15 minutes (add water if necessary).
Serve and enjoy!
If you really love rice, try also this alternative recipe: Strawberry risotto: surprise your palate with this risotto!
Ingredients: 200g rice olive oil, onion, strawberries, 1 glass of wine, salt, 300ml vegetable oil
1. Sauté the onion in some olive oil. Add the rice and let it get toasted.
2. Simmer with a glass of wine until reduced. Add the salt
3. Continue cooking by gradually adding the vegetable broth.
4. After it has cooked about 15 minutes add the strawberries.
5. Mix well and serve.